05 November 2008

Pharmacy, I Just Wanna Say I Love U

It began when i red a posting in here, which then brought me to here. The posting touches me uniquely so that i thought that this would be a useful input in my almamater mailing list. The respond arose unexpectedly, nearly 50 replies in one day. But it leads to a better conditions. Thank you Mia for posting the article, since it has caused a collateral benefit.

I am a pharmacist and i am trying to be a good one. There are other people like me, they could be a pharmacist too or other profession. One thing for sure, one who love it's job, usually the one could achieve the best of it's work. Pharmacy, I just wanna say i love u.

(beu, lama nian tak nulis dalam bahasa Inggris, kaku jadinya)


4 komentar:

  1. Jar, please dunk co-pas reply2 menarik dari milismu, aku jg pingin baca ^_^


    Most people might take my written in a wrong way. Some even were taking it too seriously. but that is so OK, i do think that diversity way of thinking makes our world more colorful, rite?


    I've been living my whole life as a person who has a 'slightly different point of view' than other (common) people. People often say that I might have gone too far, but I guess I'm just saying what I'm thinking, is that a problem? *lho kok jadi curhat?*


    Anyway, Jar, aku dah posting malam ini, hasil pencarian tentang legitimasi SKA. Insya Allah klo ada waktu dan mood pingin jg ketemuan langsung dengan orang BNSP, ngobrol2 santai tentang hal ini.


    Sooo... walopun masih mengutuk satu dua kali, I think we both agree that we care about our Pharmacy, in one way or another ^_^

    BalasHapus
  2. Hihi, dan aku adalah salah satu dari "other people" itu. Hehe...

    Let us be a good pharmacist..

    hehe..

    BalasHapus
  3. btw...bingung ngepos nya yg ini di mana ya.. "kang fajar itu seangkatan bang bonar kan??"
    hihi

    BalasHapus